If you were fortunate enough to attend Holly Littlefield's presentation at the ABC convention in Seattle this past week, you were treated to an entertaining and highly instructive selection of social media failures. Her talk, "Audience, Brand, Channel: Using Social Media Cases to Teach Communications Concepts," offered a taste of everything from cringe-worthy image choices to clumsy non-apologies.
The examples Dr. Littlefield was able to show during her time slot are only a sample of the episodes she has collected, and she has generously agreed to let us share the full set with you. This extensive PowerPoint presentation (11 MB) offers a variety of cases that highlight the need to understand audiences and make intelligent decisions about communication channels.
Our thanks to Dr. Littlefield for sharing her insights and teaching resources.
The post Dr. Holly Littlefield’s Epic Collection of Social Media Failures appeared first on Bovee & Thill Business Communication Blog.
- Dr. Holly Littlefield’s Epic Collection of Social Media Failures - Enclosure
- 27 Ways the Business Communication Course Can Help Your Students
- 27 Ways the Business Communication Course Can Help Your Students - Enclosure
- Free Resource for Adopters: Bovée and Thill’s Guide to Business Communication Videos - Enclosure
- Evidence-Based Advice for Improving Mobile Communication - Enclosure